Language Objective: I will make final edits on my resume and record a brief video answering 3-5 of the most common interview questions.
1. Read your Quarter 1 Book for 10 minutes.
2. Reading Journal: Which character in your book is the most sympathetic to you so far? What qualities are mentioned that make them sympathetic and how does the author elicit character sympathy from you as a reader?
3. Daily Dose of Grammar: Correct all errors in the following sentence:
Hard working fast learning and adaptable High school Senior seaks entree level position in medical assissting while still in school
4. Find two "sole" mates to critique your resume. Provide feedback on the following:
- Anything that is missing?
- Anything that could be stated more professionally?
- Any formatting or alignment errors?
- Any grammatical errors?
5. Here are some of the most commonly-asked interview questions along with tips on how to succeed at answering them. Choose 3-5 of these questions and write down notes on how you would answer them. Then, in a quiet place (hallway, corner of the room, library) record a brief video (no more than 5 minutes answering these questions). Use any of the following:
- Your phone (iMovie or any other movie maker app would help to add the questions you chose in between your snippets where you are answering)
- iPads (iMovie)
6. Exit Ticket: Which question was the easiest to answer? Which was the hardest? Why?
- Reading Journal and Grammar
- Finalize Resume
- Interview Question notes
- Interview Question video
- Exit Ticket