Language Objective: I will make inferences about characters in the Prologue of The Canterbury Tales and produce an iMovie to present them to class.
1.) Bell Work: Read The Book Thief for 15 minutes.
2.) After reading, answer the following questions:
- Summarize the main idea of your reading in one complete sentence.
- List two details that stood out to you in your reading. Cite textual evidence and use complete sentences.
- Make a connection. Compare how something in the text similar to something in your own experience or something you read or watched.
- Contrast how something in the text is different than something in your own experience or something you read or watched.
- List two questions that you had while reading. Make sure they are not answered in the text.
4.) Find a description and the rubric for your iMovie Assignment here.
5.) Watch this video for a brief iMovie tutorial.
6.) Begin working on iMovies: start with finding pictures and deciding on text for your assigned Pilgrims.