Language Objective: I will conduct in-person interviews as well as online research for my news article.
1. Bell Work: Current events:
For 10 minutes, read current news on any of the following media outlets:
- The Salt Lake Tribune
- The Deseret News
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- The Washington Post
- The Huffington Post
- What about the article(s) you read was new and/or interesting?
- What are some questions you have about this article after reading your article?
2. Conduct online research to find at least two credible sources for your article.
3. Copy/Paste any relevant quotes you are going to use into your GoogleDoc. Include the full name of the author and the name of the website or news medium you are using.
4. Finish your in-person interviews.
5. Transcribe interviews in your GoogleDoc
Make sure your GoogleDoc contains the following:
- Current Events questions
- Two credible sources with statistics and quotes (have relevant quotes and stats in your GoogleDoc).
- Transcripts of your interviews