Language Objective: I will compare and contrast The Book Thief movie production with the novel and write a reflection on which skills I learned this quarter.
1.) Watch the first 45 minutes of The Book Thief movie production.
While you are watching, list any similarities and differences you notice between the book and the movie in a T-chart within your Daily Participation document.
2.) Write a reflection on what skills you have learned this quarter. It should be between 150-200 words long. In your reflection, consider the following questions:
- Briefly describe some of the work you did this quarter. What did yo do and what was the outcome?
- What were some problems or difficulties you encountered during this quarter and how did you overcome them?
- What were some of your strengths and weaknesses this quarter? Be specific.
- How could you improve your work or the way you completed your work?
- In group work activities, what role did you take on in your group and why?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as a group member?
- How could you improve your teamwork and leadership skills in the future?
- How did your technological skills improve?
- What other skills did you learn or improve this quarter?
- How could you continue improving in the future?
- 4A: sfloch+4A@granitesd.org
- 1B: sfloch+1B@granitesd.org
- 3B: sfloch+3B@granitesd.org
- 4B: sfloch+4B@granitesd.org
3.) Complete the English 12 Quarter 1 Feedback Form