1. Set your goal for today's writing sprints.
2. Writing Spring 1: Write for 30 minutes.
3. Share and talk about what you have written in your group. Address the following questions:
- What do you like the most about your story right now?
- Where are you stuck? Where do you need help or brainstorm more?
- What is going to happen next?
- What makes your main character unique? How is this a part of your story?
- How are things getting more complicated or worse for your character?
4. Writing Sprint 2: Write for 30 minutes.
5. Word Check-in and Exit Ticket:
- What did you accomplish today?
- What was your favorite line from today's writing?
- What did you struggle with?
- What comes next in your story?
- Writing Sprint 1 +2 (60 minutes total)
- Exit Ticket