Language Objective: I will write a rough draft of a 300-Word Story about a character/story with a clear beginning, middle, and end.
1. Writing Prompt #9: Use I Need A Prompt as a class to create our writing prompt for today.
2. Word of the Day:
Your challenge is to use this word in context, and in a way that makes sense, somewhere in your writing during this period.
3. Use the following presentation to learn about flash fiction and get ready to write your own: Flash Fiction: What is it and how do I write it?
4. Brady Dennis' 300-Word Stories: Pick one of these stories to read and discuss with your group. See discussion questions in the presentation above.
5. Write and upload a ROUGH DRAFT of your own 300-Word Story (this can be about someone real or fictional).
- Writing Prompt #9
- 300-Word Story ROUGH DRAFT (we will workshop, edit, and revise it next time)