Language Objective: I will create an antagonist for my project and complete a character spreadsheet and create a novel aesthetic.
1. Writing Prompt: Your main character is having an argument with their best friend. What are they arguing about?
Write for 10 minutes.
2. Let's talk about villains and antagonists!
What are your favorite villains?
What are some dos and don'ts when it comes to writing a good villain?
Share your group's responses on this Padlet.
3. Complete this Character Spreadsheet on your main character, antagonist, and supporting characters. Feel free to add your own categories if needed.
4. Make a Novel Aesthetic for your project. Go to PicMonkey, select "Collage" and select a grid that works for your project. You can apply filters, backgrounds and other effects to any pictures you find on Google.
When you're done, download your aesthetic and insert it into your Google Doc for today.
5. Exit Ticket: Who is your favorite character so far? Why? Write for five minutes.
- Writing Prompt
- Villains Padlet
- Character Spreadsheet
- Novel Aesthetic
- Exit Ticket