Language Objective: I will flesh progression of events for their own novel by creating and pacing the set-ups, inciting incidents, and rising action in their own novels. I will reflect on my learning outcomes and process during this quarter.
1. Writing Prompt: You discover a mirror that is a gateway into another universe, but it needs to be facing a precise direction and only during a certain time of day. Where does it bring you?
You have 15 minutes to write.
2. Word of the Day
3. Book Presentations
4. Fleshing out your plot. Use your plot skeleton from the Plot Your Novel Handout and add more detail to your overall outline.
5. Write a 150-200 word reflection using these Reflection Prompts and anything else that comes to mind about your writing to reflect on your growth as a writer this quarter.
In your GoogleDoc for today, include the following:
- Today's writing prompt
- Your fleshed-out plot outline
- Your Quarter 3 reflection