1. Writing Prompt: Write for 10 minutes.
2. Sign up for NaNoWriMo.
- How NaNoWriMo works
- Create your NaNoWriMo profile
- Create your Novel profile
- Take a screenshot and copy/paste it into your Google Doc for today
3. What is your goal for NaNoWriMo? Shoot for 50,000 words or declare a different goal, but be specific.
What are three steps you can take to achieve this goal? Commit to the plan.
4. What scenes do you have in your novel? Make a list and continue outlining them so you have an outline or at least a list of ideas to go off of.
5. Exit Ticket:
- What part of writing your project are you looking forward the most?
- What part do you think you will struggle with?
- What might help you through this struggle?