1. Opener: Scribbles Activity (Ms. Banz)
2. Writing Sprint 1: Write for 30 minutes.
3. Share and talk about what you have written in your group. Address the following questions:
- What do you like the most about your story right now?
- Where are you stuck? Where do you need help or brainstorm more?
- What is going to happen next?
- What makes your main character unique? How is this a part of your story?
- How are things getting more complicated or worse for your character?
4. Writing Sprint 2: Write for 30 minutes.
5. End of NaNoWriMo Reflection:
- What was your favorite part about writing this month?
- What did you struggle with?
- How did you overcome this struggle?
- What was the biggest thing you learned this month?
- How are you going to use this in your writing?
- What is still missing in your story?
- What are your future plans with this story?
- If you could change anything in your story, what would it be and how woudl you change it?
- Writing Sprint 1 +2 (60 minutes total)
- Exit Ticket